This section is for detailed information on projects I wrote or participated in.
Select a project from the list:
- a go utility to turn any binary into an osx bundle.
- A go package that automatically update applications.
- rathena docker
- run the open-sourced ragnarok online server inside docker.
- A test case for the smallest possible binary format.
- a consolidated configuration package for go.
- a standard-compliant logger for go that does not forcefully exit the application and writes to stderr.
- instantly launch a file-based web server in the current directory.
- several years worth of documentation on operating system installation, configuration, and automation.
- a minimal stack of files to make your bash terminal amazing.
- deduplication of files by byte-comparison.
- a tiny static markdown generator.
- my portfolio website, as a repository.